Sunday, September 13, 2009

[13/09/09] Ace Attorney DS Update


I am planning on continuing development on my previously-released visual novel engine,
Ace Attorney DS. It was brought to my attention by the good people at Court-Records that the previous version I had released, in March 2009, was both unstable and incomplete, leaving a lot of space for improvement.

For those who don't know what Ace Attorney DS is, it's basically an engine used for the emulation of an "Ace Attorney" game, a simulation revolving around the life of an attorney. Throughout the game, you interrogate witnesses, press suspects and gather enough evidence to prove the innocence of your client. Using the Ace Attorney DS engine, the user can make his own Ace Attorney fan games.

I have chosen to re-do the entire engine from scratch and release it WITH a full-length case example to demonstate its functionality.

With the help (artists/story-wrights) offered by peers at my school, we will be working on releasing a full, five-case Ace Attorney fan game, due to enter the Neoflash Spring 2010 Competition. Good luck to anyone else attending, I'll see you there.

1 comment:

  1. The last uptade,don't work with me.
    I Have a R4i and at the first screen (Options)An when i press the button "play" it freeze. I really need help.

    ReplyDelete